Thursday, September 29, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!

Hey guys!

As some of you know last fall a new branch was created in Muncie. The Muncie YSA Branch! Which was a really cool moment for us to have grown enough to warrant a branch. Now something even cooler is happening. In the state of Indiana, the Muncie Institute (bible study) is the only growing bible study in Indiana. While it is sad that the other Institutes around Indiana are not growing we have gotten some attention. As of tonight, President Monson has taken a personal interest in our Institute and Branch! He has asked for us to submit information in regards to our personal scripture study, whether or not we read the Bible, Book of Mormon, or Church Magazines everyday. The First Presidency is trying to see if there is a correlation between our scripture study and our attendance/ability to create interest. We are also going to try out a new pilot program. I don't know what that means but I am excited! What ever they find, I am so excited that they are taking an interest! President Monson will know my name!!! I will be on a list on his desk and I find that so incredibly awesome!!! Love you guys lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment