Monday, September 28, 2009

Quick Update

Thank you thank you all for your support and love! You have helped sooo much. I know I am worrying quite a few of you right now but the fact that you guys are worrying has given me a lot of comfort. I do have some good news to tell you about my birthday. It was a wonderful day. I will give you more details hopefully tomorrow after 5. I'm a bit stressed tonight but thank you all for you love, support and prayers! It really means the world to me. Today has been a good and busy day.

Love you all!!
Valerie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Valerie!!

    (This really belongs as a comment on the prev. entry)
    A lot of this stuff is totally normal college student angst - really. And it WILL diminish with time. I remember that for the 1st 3 wks in Boston I felt physically ill w/ homesickness. And I cried every day.

    Tia's advice sounds very wise, esp. for her young age. Talk to your friends, talk to God, pour yourself into music, and learn when it's healthy and wise to say "No, I'm too busy". (I'm still working on that one!)

    I believe that God wants the best for us, which means that you must find the healthy balance in life! We all love you very much! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete