Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Take me home

I wish I could tell you I love college and I never want or need to go home or anything. Nope. I don't like college, I dislike being alone up here, nothing is changing, actually I've started to get some failing grades. How exciting is that? Its not that I'm not trying. I really am, but I'm failing at life. Sorry to those I'm letting down. I really am trying. Oh for those who thought college was going well based on my blog, its cause I haven't written about the many times I've broken down and cried. So can I just go home now? Any advice? Please? Hope life is good for you.

Love,
Valerie

3 comments:

  1. You can just stick it out for a semester and try to transfer to some place else, but I would do that as a last resort. What I would actually do is just try to hang out with your friends more. Try to go deeper into your art and do your studying also, but whenever you get the chance give yourself some down time and talk to people. I know that's weird coming from me, but try it. Love you and I'll talk to you whenever you want. I might not answer right away because of class, but I'll certainly get back to you.
    Love,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Val. Not the news I want to hear. Bummer! You know I would always love you in Provo. :) Either way I hope you can figure something out, and if you need to chat or anything else call me.

    xoxo,
    Candace
    801.787.7787

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could hug you! Is this how you feel always? You know you can come home. I want you to be honest with me when we speak. I love you and I can handle it.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete