Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beautiful Countryside

Today we left Dublin and headed to Kilkenny, but first we had to stop at Powerscourt Gardens. They were beautiful! The largest garden in Ireland. It was beautiful and peaceful and I enjoyed every minute there. I found a tower where I took pictures like I was a princess, I waved a handkerchief and everything. I also took a picture in front of the fountain and beautiful metal work and my father told me I was acting like I was Cinderella. I said I am Cinderella! I am also Rapunzel...and Mulan?! Haha, there was a Japanese Garden in the overall garden. There was also a pet cemetery which was really sweet. Really for today the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!!
My dad called this my Cinderella shot. I think he started a trend!
Powerscourt Gardens




What country am I in again?

My Mulan picture :)



Rapunzel, Rapunzel..Let down your hair!

Good Knight! Do come save me! Try to survive the 8 cannons below...


I'm Wishing...For the one I love...To find me...To Find me...Today! (Snow White)






No comments:

Post a Comment