Sunday, July 29, 2012

Last Sunday in the Wandsworth Ward


The group I went to church with every Sunday: Kaitlyn, Emily, Me, Rob, Nicala and Becca
Today was our final Sunday in our wards. I am actually really sad because I was really excited to teach the youth. I only taught them one lesson and they remembered stuff! I asked them today and they could actually tell me things I taught them! I was so excited. In Sacrament (I pretty much ended up being Ward chorister as Kaitlyn played piano) we were surprised to find out that we were all bearing our testimony again. It was actually really sweet. After, they had a munch and mingle with fantastic food! It was a really good send off. We loved it, we felt loved and we can only hope that they felt that we loved them too. It was a great experience. I started out this trip with a horrible attitude about having a calling here but it was a fantastic experience. Sister Mills said it was like we were mini-missionaries and we really were. I was so glad.

Sister Mills and Me
After church, I napped. We had pesto for dinner and it was wonderful and I have blogged. That is seriously all that I have done today. We are about to watch Master and Commander. Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment